Sunday, January 17, 2016

Big Surprise from Colton's Trip to Tennessee

This is a reply to a "thank you" I sent to the woman who forwarded Colton's picture from the airport last week. It's too good not to add here!

****************************************************

Emily,


Sorry it took me a few days to get back with you, I had the privilege of traveling with Elder Craig and his MTC group last week. I sat down at the gate near their group and over heard your son say he couldn't get to the pay phone. not surprising, as they are always very busy with missionaries. So I offered him my phone. Your son was very kind and thanked me. I walked with them to the next gate in Atlanta and I took his picture and sent it on to you. He was so cute. I asked him if he would like me to send it and he just grinned and said yes. When we got to Nashville, he found me and said good bye at the luggage pick up and again politely thanked me and left with his mission president and his wife. He was happy and fit in well with his group. I was very impressed, you should be proud of him. 

I have two missionaries, one leaving and one returning next month, I travel a lot for my job and I am always looking out for the missionaries. It is so fun to see them coming and going, they really stand out in a crowd. We live in a wonderful time of missionary work. 

Thanks,
Lisa Rogers 

No comments:

Post a Comment